Stroke is a very dangerous disease which can also be called “Brain Attack”. Stroke can damage your damage your brain and result in mild to severe liabilities. These illnesses can include thinking problem, problem with speaking, and mental health. These are 5 ways to reduce the risk of stroke by 80%:
1. Take control of your blood pressure
- High blood pressure is the main stroke risk factor.
- More than 50% of the hypertension patients are not aware of their health condition.
- If the blood pressure is above 140 mmHg for the systolic or above 90 mmHg for the diastolic, please consult with your specialist.
2. Eat heathily
• Eat fruits and vegetables regularly
• Eat fish regularly
• Cook your own food
• Use low salted food
3. Check cholesterol every 5 years
Tip: LDL-Cholesterol must be less than 1.6g/L
4. Have regular physical activities
Tip: Walk more than 30 minutes per day
5. Stop smoking
Tobacco consumption doubles the risk of ischemic stroke
How to book an appointment with us:
Book your appointment now at 023 266 999 / 085 689 568 / 067 689 568 . Address: #16-18, St. 21 (near Kab Ko market), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh