Prestige Hospital’s Gynecologist, in this special occassion, would like to share some health tips for women who struggle to maintain a healthy lifestyle, or do not know how. With a very high percentage of deadly diseases that women are more likely to be diagnosed, it is a high priority that you must take care of your health correctly.
Starting from day to day basis, women should follow the guidance by the specialist below:
- Exercise at least 30 minutes per day for 4 to 5 days a week. Starting the exercise routine can be a rough start, but it is essential to stay active. Once exercising becomes your habits, you are already one step away from other minor illnesses.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses per day. As advised by the specialist, you are more likely to be less hydrated drinking this amount of water. Aside from improving your health, drinking the right amount of water daily can help your face looks more bright and fresh. Learn more on how much you should drink per day here.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables and avoid processed foods.
- Take time to relax and release your stress by meditating, doing yoga…
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Get your health checkup regularly. Consult with your gynecologist, to know how frequent should you do health checkup.
- Get cervical cancer vaccination. Cervical cancer can be dangerous, so it is important for you to know it more in details. Check out our article about Cervical Cancer.
- Get yourself a pap smear check up every year for those who already have partners.
- Get a mammogram test every year for women over 45 years old.
You can always book an appointment with our specialist through this number: 023 266 999 / 085 689 568 / 067 689 568 / 081 68 95 68.