DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operational Functions
- Prepares accrual of expenses incurred or items received but not yet Invoiced
- Verifies accuracy of Invoices against POs or Requisitions.
- Payment Preparing & Release payment to the supplier.
- Petty Cash Count, Register & Recon Report
- Records revenue in the system
- Ensures timely recording of Revenue.
- Ensures that the Invoice is proper and any changes need to be countersigned by both Vendor and Receiving
- Ensures that Invoices are compliant with Government Regulations; details are complete to ensure timely collection of accounts
- Business Development
- Build new relationships with different departments and corporate clients to ensure a smooth collection
- Ensure healthy and active relationships with vendors
- Ensure healthcare protocols to protect other TPH staff and clients
- Project Management
- Carry out project tasks as may be assigned by Department Head
- Quality Service Management
- Work with different departments to ensure charges are completely accurate, and acknowledged by patient clients or corporate/insurance clients
- With Experience, Preferably a graduate of Business administration, Management, Business Management, and other related fields.
- Knowledge of Payables and Receivable management.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions, and tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand the impact of timely delivery of work.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel and clients.
- Patience and diligence in the conduct of reviewing revenue and receivables
- Verbal communication in English
- Good knowledge of written English
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally or in writing, with others regarding items received, policy standards, performance guidelines, and services standards
- Attention to details
- Time management
- At least 2 years in a related area of work as an Accounts Officer or Administrative Staff (preferably with healthcare experiences)
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742