- Customer Relationship
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information to pre-admissions database.
- Greets and receives patients to be admitted by conducting personal interviews; entering demographic and insurance information; confirming pre-admission information; obtaining signatures on legal consents; accepting patient valuables;
- Provides patients with information by explaining hospital admission policies, time of admission, room selection, tv and video rentals, telephone availability, cell phone restrictions; answering inquiries.
- Prepares admission folders by gathering admission paperwork for scheduled patients.
- Verifies patient identify by checking identification; preparing and placing identification band on patient.* Ensures patient’s arrival to hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival; calling volunteer to transport the patient to the assigned area.
- Admits emergency room and maternity patients by obtaining information from family members; visiting emergency room, delivery room, or patient room.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients and the public; referring inquiries.
- Accomplishes admissions and hospital mission by completing related results as needed.
2. Marketing and Communications
- Develop communication strategies and protocol for TPH
- Work with agencies and develop the marketing plans for TPH
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of MARCOM Ops
- Events and activities involving the hospital
3. Business Development
- Build new relationships with corporate clients and partners to foster growth for hospital clients
- Secure new corporate clients to engage TPH as an employer’s choice of the healthcare provider in Cambodia.
4. Project Management
- Carry out project tasking assigned by Business Office Frontline Head
5. Quality Service Manager
- Work with clinicians and nurses to provide quality of care and patient safety in the hospital which includes: safe, effective, patient-centred, timely, efficient and equitable. In addition, ISO, JCI etc will be part of the QSM responsibilities.
- Postgratuated/Graduated degree in Business administration, Management, Business Management and other related field.
- Knowledge of health care administration systems.
- Skilled in building and maintaining interpersonal relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision making.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Ability to understand financial reports.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Good domain knowledge in estate and facilities management and handling contracts
- Comfortable with crisis & business contingency management and project management
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements relating to safety, security, building and environmental standards
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to “email@example.com” or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742