- A wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton Healthcare Group, the RadLink Group is one of Asia’s leading private diagnostic and molecular imaging service providers. Besides operating 6 diagnostic imaging centers and two PET centers, RadLink Group also operates a Cyclotron facility producing radiopharmaceutical products.
- Leveraging on its rich experience and team of clinical and corporate employees, RadLink also partners with various clients in the management of other diagnostic imaging facilities. RadLink group is supported by a strong panel of more than 20 Singaporean radiologists.
Allied Healthcare service
- HC Surgical Specialists Limited (HCSS) is a medical services group, primarily engaged in the provision of endoscopic procedures, including gastroscopies and colonoscopies, and general surgery services with a focus on colorectal procedures across a network of clinics located throughout Singapore.
- Starting out almost a decade ago, HCSS’s vision is to build an organization dedicated to making private healthcare accessible to the broadest consumer base possible. Supported by a team of qualified specialists, each with broad experience, we currently have 16 clinics, which are located around central Singapore, as well as, in residential areas, including the heartlands.
- A few of our clinics are situated within some of the major private hospitals in Singapore.