DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Nurse Operations & Procedures
- Assist in Developing the policies and procedures for nursing functional operations.
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Schedule nurses’ shifts
- Assign nurses to patients
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met
- Provide reports on productivity, quality and customer service metrics
- Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures
- Facilitate Training of new team members
- Evaluate nurses’ performance
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
- Handle complaints or other issues
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients, family and friends
- Keep records of nurses’ files, patients’ cases and procedures
2.Nurse Coordination & Healthcare Administration
- Recognize and assist in solving clinical and administrative problems
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Supervise Health Care delivery system to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations.
3.Quality Service Manager
- Work with clinicians and nurses to provide quality of care and patient safety in the hospital which includes: safe, effective, patient-centred, timely, efficient and equitable. In addition, ISO, JCI etc will be part of the QSM responsibilities.
- Oversees the FMS and Security of the hospital and build up the BME (Biomedical Engineering) capabilities
- Carry out tasks assigned by CN, Operations & Business Development
- Gratuated degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a relevant field.
- Knowledge of developing policies, procedures and work instructions
- Compassionate and good patient relationship & customer service oriented
- Knowledge of health care administration systems.
- Skilled in building and maintaining interpersonal relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision making.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Ability to understand financial reports.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Good domain knowledge in estate and facilities management and handling contracts
- Comfortable with crisis & business contingency management and project management
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements relating to safety, security, building and environmental standards
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742