Responsibilities and Duties
- Handles day-to-day housekeeping work
- Make sure that wards are filled up and looks nice
- Attend to patient needs
- Service wards when necessary
- Keep track of inventory for housekeeping items.
- Assists with other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Responsible, honest with integrity
- Able to work independently
- To handle difficult situations like patients’ complaints and queries within the department section promptly and effectively.
- Any other housekeeping functions
- Maintain and protect confidentiality, privacy and security with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Review and recommend modifications to procedures.
- To plan, organize and prioritize assigned tasks such that all are completed effectively and on time.
- High school or diploma certificate and housekeeping certificate
- Experience in housekeeping from high end hotels will be a benefit
- Good knowledge of hygiene
- Willing to learn and adjust to guidance from supervisor
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hand-on person with sound cleaning skill
- Resourceful and meticulous with details
- Able to work under high workload and fast-moving environment
- Self-driven, keen to learn and ability to be independent
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Speaking good Khmer (required), preferred English and advantage if speaking Mandarin
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742