Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintenance Operations
- Proactively maintain the TPH to the highest standard of safety and operation of electronic device including tasks such as basic maintenance of equipment, facilities and grounds (including painting).
- Organise and perform small construction improvement projects as directed (eg. minor landscaping, paths, garden walls, basic carpentry and concrete work as required)
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers / contractors and ensuring contractor work is satisfactorily completed.
- Assist and coordinate maintenance, both reactive and proactive, for all facilities, plant and equipment.
- Ensure appropriate registration and maintenance of all equipment and machinery.
- Co-ordinate all scheduled compliance works (eg. tag and test of equipment, emergency lighting) and planning TPH holiday period programs of works.
- Ensure all work conducted is logged into the system, all records are kept and items are signed off in an appropriate time frame.
- Conduct inspections and risk assessments for facilities, plant and equipment as required.
- Maintain records for hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals for the worksite and ensure safe use and storage.
- Assist to conduct inspections of the workplace to help discover unsafe of unsatisfactory conditions and practices, and ensure the observance of workplace health and safety standards.
- Assist with the running of events as required, particularly with setup and pack-down of equipment as directed by the Manager, operations.
2. Facility Management
- Overseas the FMS and Security of the hospital and build up the BME (Biomedical Engineering) capabilities
- Carry out project task assigned by Immediate Supervisor/Line manager
- Diploma/graduate degree in technician and electricity
- Knowledge of electricity and mechanics
- Skilled in building and maintaining interpersonal relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision making.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Good domain knowledge in estate and facilities management and handling contracts.
- Comfortable with crisis & business contingency management and project management
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements relating to safety, security, building and environmental standards
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742