Duties and Responsibilities
1 Pharmacy Operations Procedure
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with food and drug administration by maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
2. Pharmacy Healthcare Administration
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies such as Young Pharmacist Association (YPA) and Pharmacy Association Cambodia (PAC).
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with all employee and patient information
- Maintain proper inventory levels includes prescription and OTC drugs
- Assist in monthly inventory control and alert any short expiration items to managements.
- Act professionally when communicating with customers and other employees: be friendly, smile often, and use polite words.
- Maintains professional appearance at all time
- Responds to customer concerns using problem solving skills, tact and discretion.
- Participates in internal audits, be prepared to answer auditors’ questions
- Work on other tasks specifically assigned by the CEO.
3. Quality Service Manager
- Work with clinicians and nurses to provide quality of care and patient safety in the hospital which includes: safe, effective, patient-centred, timely, efficient and equitable. In addition, ISO, JCI etc will be part of the QSM responsibilities.
4. Facility Management
- Overseas the FMS and Security of the hospital and build up the BME (Biomedical Engineering) capabilities
5. Project Management
- Carry out project tasking assigned by Head of Pharmacy
- Graduated degree in nursing, medicine, and pharmacy
- Knowledge of developing policies, procedures and work instructions
- Knowledge of fiscal management practices and human resources management techniques.
- Knowledge of health care administration systems.
- Skilled in building and maintaining interpersonal relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skilled in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, decision making.
- Ability to work under stress, interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Ability to understand financial reports.
- Ability to exercise professionalism in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Good domain knowledge in estate and facilities management and handling contracts
- Comfortable with crisis & business contingency management and project management
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements relating to safety, security, building and environmental standards
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742