Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support and creates balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the Project Manager
- all aspects of a project dedicated are dully attended to and completed at the right time, regardless of challenges that may be encountered.
- Carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing, and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- he/she is responsible for supervising projects in progress and ensures that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed to avoid confusion and interruption during execution of projects.
- He/she shall take records of all project items and sees to it that they are adequately delivered to the various departments as directed by the Project Manager.
- Supervise project workers and ensure that they stick to project specification and guidelines
- Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the director
- Assist in managing the Medical Gases Piping System and gases generator. Training shall be provided.
Minimum qualification from technical college or two (2) experiences in hospital environment.
Must be able to read and understand fit out or architecture drawings (Compulsory).
Must be able understand minimum safety and risk management.