- Responsible for building, developing and maintaining partnerships between hospital and partners.
- Work closely with related departments to create packages for partners.
- Responsible for monthly report on sales performance.
- Monitor and ensures contracts and MOUs are executed and up to date
- Create and give presentations effectively to prospective partners and other clients
- Helps ensure any sales material including brochures, flyers, presentations, banners, and other collateral are up to date and information is accurate
- Work with Line Manager to achieve targeted KPIs
- Graduate of Business Administration, Marketing or any related degree preferred
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in sales or business development field (healthcare industry is a bonus)
- Able to use English and Khmer proficiently
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- With good research and negotiation skills
- Able to work with team effectively
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742