Responsibilities and Duties
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work with visitors, patients and hospital staff within TPH to provide excellent customer service
- Friendly, Polite and courteous to all patients and staff from the hospital
- Ability to work with internal customer and deliver good secure and safe services for the hospital
- a good team player who is hardworking and will take the initiative to perform well in the task assigned by supervisor
- High school or diploma certificate and security guard certificate
- Good knowledge of secure and safe
- Good Time management
- Willing to learn and adjust to guidance from supervisor
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A hand-on person with sound secure and safe skill
- Resourceful and meticulous with details
- Able to work under high workload and fast-moving environment
- Self-driven, keen to learn and ability to be independent
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attentive to details in own area of work
- Sensitive to patient needs
- Willingness to learn
- Speaking good Khmer (required), preferred English and advantage if speaking Mandarin
- Related working experience as a security guard from high-end hotels will have an advantage in this role
- At least 2-3 years as a security guard
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 016 366 575 / 098 888 742